Information for Australians residing overseas
We strongly urge Australian citizens and permanent residents in Ghana and our countries of accreditation, to subscribe to travel advice updates through www.smartraveller.gov.au.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply for Australian citizenship for my child born overseas?
- What are my Australian tax obligations while I am living overseas?
- How do I obtain birth, marriage and death certificates from Australia while living overseas?
- How do I obtain a national police check from Australia?
- What must I do to ensure the legality of my marriage overseas?
- What notarial services can I access, including certifying Australian documents?
- Do I need a Ghanaian Drivers Licence to drive in Ghana?